Christmas Home Decor
My mom and I put up our Christmas home decor way before our tree went up. This year, we’re spending Christmas in Mexico so we wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible! Our home decor usually consists of garland, lights, table top figures and candles. Lots of candles. Our favorite is actually called Glistening Snow and you can get it in Michael’s Stores. We also love this scent, too.
We didn’t put our tree up until over a week after we decorated the rest of the house. I included some of our fun ribbon we decorated the tree with, but I’ll include a full picture of the tree in a later post!
For me, Christmas home decor goes hand in hand with cozy pjs and hot cocoa. I am a homebody by nature, but become even more of one around the holidays. I’d be lying if I said staying in and watching The Great American Baking Show wasn’t my favorite thing to do. Okay, so yeah that’s what I did last night. And I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Gift Guide for the Homebody
If you’re still looking for gifts, especially for all of the homebodies in your life, here’s my favorite gifts for the girl who loves to hang at home! Everything is under $100!
- 1. Thermal Pjs
- I have a pair similar to this from last year that I love! I also wrote about these, which are so comfy and festive for the holidays. Any homebody would love to lounge around in these.
- 2. Mug
- For all of the coffee and hot cocoa consumption you (or your friend) can handle!
- 3. Pom Blanket
- I love the pom poms on the end of this throw. It looks so cozy and it’s definitely in my cart for the end of my bed!
- 4. Robe
- Homebodies love to be cozy and this robe will do just that. It comes in five other colors/patterns and is also available in a shorter version. I’m kind of digging the hood on this, too!
- 5. Candle
- One of my favorite scents for the holidays. We’ll burn this in my house until March because we love it so much!
- 6. Socks
- I wish my favorite pair of cable knit socks were back in stock this year, but unfortunately they’re not :(. However, I found these that look soooo cozy and the poms make them so cute!
- 7. Slippers
- I have these in gold and love them! Anything that keeps my fett warm is a must and I highly recommend these slippers to do just that.
- 8. Sheet Mask
- I have yet to try a sheet mask I didn’t like, but this one has great reviews! This brand has a bunch of different kinds including ones for cleaning, hydrating and aging!
- 9. Hot Cocoa Mix
- Yum, yum, yum. I haven’t tried this, but any hot cocoa from Godiva has to be good, amirite??
- 10. Cook Book
- Chrissy Teigan is the ultimate #goals and I think her cook book would be amazing!
- 11. Cozy Cardigan
- This is currently on sale and one of my favorite cardigans! The windowpane pattern is perfect for the holidays and all throughout winter. It’s also one of the best homebody gifts because it’s oversized and so cozy.
If you’re still shopping and looking for other gift ideas check out this post and this post. You can also click on the holiday tab in my menu above and select the gift guide drop down. There, you can shop all of my favorite gifts this year and find inspiration for others! Happy Friday, everyone!