Gifts for Her Under $50
My first official gift guide is here! I love getting my friends and family small, practical gifts that they can use all year round. Ideally, I like to keep gifts under $50 because I have quite a few people to shop for and, unfortunately, don’t have an unlimited budget. Therefore, I made a gift guide I would shop from and I hope you’ll do the same!
- Below, I have included gifts for the clothes-obsessed friend, cozy friend, wine-loving friend and the glamour queen. My personal favorites are this scarf and these slippers. I love being comfortable and cozy in my house during the winter months and these two will do the trick! You can see how I’ve styled this scarf here.
What’s What in the Gift Guide?
- 1. 2017 Planner:
- I am going to need a new planner come January 1, and the first brand I always look at is Sugar Paper. They have some of the cutest styles and colors plus the price is amazing!
- 2. Mug:
- I have my own collection of Christmas mugs and I desperately think I need to this one to it! For some reason I think I need anything that says, “Baby it’s Cold Outside.”
- 3. Socks:
- Boot socks and OTK socks are some of my favorite things to get as gifts. Last year my mom stuffed my entire stocking with socks and I couldn’t have been happier.
- 4. Scarf:
- I have this and LOVE it. How often do you across a reversible scarf this chic and gorgeous? Both prints are amazing and any girl could make this work in her wardrobe.
- 5. Card Holder:
- I have a very similar card holder from Kate Spade and use it daily. It’s so much easier to put things I really need to carry with me into this instead of carry my wallet around with me. That thing gets heavy!
- 6. Sugar Lip:
- To be fair, I’ve never used this, but I’ve heard great things. Therefore, it’s on my own list and I can’t wait to try it.
- 7. PJ Pants:
- This is just one of the pairs of pajama pants I’m currently coveting. I love Christmas pjs and always buy two or three (or five) pair every year. These ones are so affordable and super comfy. Plus, they’re buffalo check, and who couldn’t use a little more buffalo check in their lives?
- 8. Wine glasses:
- Like I said, it’s wine o’clock somewhere! These gold lettered glasses are so adorable and perfect for those long nights of tv watching. I mean, The Bachelor is coming back in January, you guys!
- 9. Book:
- I want to read this so badly! I love Fixer Upper and am obsessed with Chip and Jo. Couple goals, amirite??
- 10. Slippers:
- I just got these and I’ll admit I wear them all of my waking hours when actual shoes aren’t required. They are so comfortable and come in 3 other styles, including a red and green plaid!
- 11. Necklace:
- I think initial or monogrammed gifts are always some of the best. It’s personal, but simple! This choker is one of my favorites. It’s so delicate, but could be worn everyday.
I’ll be posting another gift guide by the end of next week with higher end gifts if that’s more of what you’re looking for. Overall, these under $50 ones are some of my favorites, but I have expensive taste too 🙂 Check back soon for more holiday inspiration!